1. Wherever the terms ‘Bulkland.in’ is used in this document it will be referring to the services provided by the Pegasus Properties. Any document or Agreement mentioning Bulkland.in will be a reference to the company Pegasus Properties (the company which has the registration rights and provides the services of the Bulkland.in website).
3. These terms and conditions also apply on all registered members/ unregistered users in respect of all new services or features introduced on Bulkland.in in future as well.
5. Bulkland.in reserves the right to update the Policy of terms, conditions and notices of this agreement without any prior notice. Your continued use of Bulkland.in confirms your acceptance of revised policy.
6. This Agreement governs your use of the Bulkland.in Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and Bulkland.in.
7. Bulkland.in, reserves its right to withdraw wholly or in partly, without assigning any reason, any of Bulkland.in services or products with or without any notice.
8. Bulkland.in is the sole authority to assign this agreement, and all rights and obligations hereunder, to a successor to all or any of its assets, whether by sale, merger or otherwise. These terms shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective representatives, heirs, administrators, successors and permitted assigns except as otherwise provided herein.
9. Bulkland.in doesn’t subscribe in any manner to the views/ expressions/details posted on the website by the users of the services and are not those of Bulkland.in. The use of this site constitutes agreement between you and the Bulkland.in to hold Bulkland.in and its sponsors, owners, shareholders or employees harmless against any and all claims related any errors or omissions or to the opinions expressed herein by the others.
10. By becoming a member of Bulkland.in and/or using Bulkland.in services, you agree to receive certain communication from Bulkland.in. You hereby confirm that, you do not have any objection to receiving emails, messages and calls from Bulkland.in and members of Bulkland.in. This consent shall supersede any preferences set by you with or registration done with the Do Not Disturb (DND Register)/ National Customer Preference Register (NCPR).
You can cancel Bulkland.in.com services anytime by contacting us through the “Contact” page on our website. However, you will not be entitled to any refunds for any amounts paid by you, even if the services have not been fully rendered by us.
Since Bulkland.in offers non-tangible irrevocable goods (i.e. advertising services), we do not issue refunds once the order has been successfully placed and appropriate advertising services/resources have been added to customer’s account. However, we realize that there may be some exceptional circumstances where a refund may be appropriate. Bulkland.in may, at its sole discretion, may provide pro-rated refunds for services that have not been not fully rendered.